Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Big news!

Wow. A month and a half, huh? That's how long it's been since my last post? Shows how out of touch I've been with this thing, I had totally forgotten about BOXZOR until I looked at my blog today before posting! I had it my head that my last post was about toxic apple cider, and its effects on the human body (namely mine). (Hmmmm, technically that means that I let the blog slide even longer than it actually did, right? Since I didn't remember the Feb. 13 post, that means that I honestly believed that I hadn't posted since Jan. 30, 33% longer than actual fact.)

Well, enough of the obligatorily banal "golly-gee-has-it-been-that-long" spiel. Here's the big news:


PUBLICATION! ME! That's right, I've been published! By a real web-zine! (Simultaneously in print, too!) I'm even gonna get paid! Yeah! Me!



Check out Lemonade in Issue #0 of A Thousand Faces. Then, come back here, and leave me a comment.

BTW - You can buy your own genuine paper copy of A Thousand Faces with my story in it here. I know nobody reading this will, but you can't say I didn't try.

ABTW - Kudos to Frank Byrns for having the gumption to actually do something like this, and do it well, instead just thinking about it.

Hg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home