Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To quote Samuel Clemens

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.


Ooops. See, I said that I might forget to post in the afternoon. Needless to say, I'm not dead (yet). (Is it just me, or does that make anyone else think of Monty Python: "Look, isn't there something you could do?") In fact, I felt no ill effects, no gastrointestinal distress of any kind. (Of course, given my cast iron stomach, that's not surprising.) I have considered the idea that, since this tribasic stuff is so biologically reactive, it could easily have reacted with all of the other biological components of the cider (like, um, sugar, y'know, the first ingredient?) and been completely neutralized during the manufacturing process. Perhaps what we can all learn from this is that reading ingredient lists without being fully informed is like reading the Bible.

Hg

(Hey, was that deadpan enough for you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home