Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Dialogue

Sometimes, a little slip of dialogue pops into my head. Sometimes, I go with it, like just now. To, you know, see what comes up.


"I put my fist through his face."

"You- what?!"

"I put my fist through his face."

"You... uh... right through?"

"Yeah. He had it coming to him."

"Wh-"

"He told me I had problems with my Mom."

"Problems with your-"

"Mom. Yeah. Something about some Greek guy, and my Mom was a ho."

"Greek guy? Block... was he talking about Oedipus?"

"Eat a... yeah, somethin' about eating. Pervert. Sounds more like he wanted my Mom. Probably wants everyone's Mom. Maybe he has a 'problem' with his Mom. Know what I mean?"

"Block, I don't think-"

"Anyway, I didn't have a problem with him sayin' I got a problem. Even with my Mom. But when he calls my Mom a ho, that was it."

"He called your mother a ho? A whore?"

"Yeah, somethin' like that. I dunno, maybe his Mom's a ho."

".... So-"

"So I did the fist-face thing. Messy, but to the point."

"Jeez, Block, remind me never to try to psychoanalyse you."

"Ferret, you need to blow off steam, you go psycho on me all you want. I could use a good spar. Just don't say nothin' about my Mom."



Hg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home