Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My kind of Supervillain

Well, thanks to a link on blogger-of-note Steve Holden's blog, I've taken the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz. And I like the results:


Your results:
You are Apocalypse



































You believe in survival of the fittest and you

believe that you are the fittest.

Apocalypse
72%
Dr. Doom
65%
Mr. Freeze
57%
Magneto
56%
The Joker
55%
Juggernaut
53%
Green Goblin
53%
Dark Phoenix
51%
Lex Luthor
50%
Venom
46%
Kingpin
44%
Poison Ivy
40%
Catwoman
37%
Mystique
37%
Two-Face
37%
Riddler
36%


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz





A lot of the bad guys, I just can't get behind. I'm not really into their motivations. Apocalypse, despite the fact that he should have killed himself long ago based on his own beliefs, I can understand. And he looks cool (at least in this picture).

Hg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home