Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Girl Trouble

So, I just read a story by an e-friend of mine, who goes by the e-name of RaZrEsHaT. (I kid you not.) He has a real name, but I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to find out what it is. Anyway, I read this story, and I genuinely am glad I got to read it, so I've decided to share it with all of the patrons of this little blog. (And, as we all know, there are so many of you out there....)

So, without further ado, I present Girl Trouble. If you like it, if you hate it, if you're somewhere in between, I've started a thread on RaZrEsHaT's accompanying forum for feedback on the story, which, at the time of this writing, contains only one post -- my own thoughts on Girl Trouble.

Enjoy. I did.

Hg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home