Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!



Welcome to my new blog. Waifsplace is in limbo for the foreseeable future, so I've decided to go with blogspot. To inaugurate this new blog, I have presented above an Alien Loves Predator-inspired bit of artwork. The image itself came from fan art in the forum, and the captions were inspired by a suggestion that it reminded forum members of Brokeback Mountain. Get it now? Good.



Anyway, welcome aboard the new ride.



Hg

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, August 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still about Hg. Waifsplace will be missed.

 
At 3:47 PM, August 28, 2006 , Blogger Hydrargentium said...

Hey K! Nice to see you around! You must be about ready to pop by now! (I know you told me when before, but that was on Waif's, so now I don't know again.)

Hg

 
At 5:58 PM, September 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now 7 days past due to pop and am completely tired of being pregnant..Tuesday he gets served his eviction notice if he doesn't vacate before..keep your fingers crossed for me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home