Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

365 Words

Okay, well, I've got another little bit of writing published -- and when I say "little", I mean "little". 365 Tales, one of Alexandra Erin's latest projects, is a place where microfiction is the only way to go -- in 365 words or less. In response to the challenge this site presented, I came up with my own tale of superheroic fiction, consisting of exactly 365 excruciatingly selected words.

Check out Captain Ultra Gets Creative, and tell me what you think.

Oh, and I apologize for my sloppiness in advance. I failed to notice the typo on "dinosaurs" until after the story was published, and there's no way to change a story once it goes live. My bad.

Hg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home