Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Friday, September 19, 2008

First mate? Does that mean there's going to be others as well?

It's not every day you get to see someone propose over the Internet -- especially in full comic colour in front of, oh I dunno, a few hundred thousand readers?

Way to go, David Willis.

Although, I kinda wish I hadn't clicked the link to see the strip he told Maggie he was going to post today. The whole icepicks and eyeballs thing seemed quite viable for a while there.

Hg

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, April 02, 2009 , Blogger Capes on Film said...

Not a comment really, just a thank you for checking out my musings on superhero movie culture. Cheers!

 
At 10:38 AM, August 18, 2009 , Blogger joel wyatt said...

Hey, hydrargentium!

Scoured the internets for an email addy to go w/ your handle - I guess leaving a comment here will have to do... thanks for the vote of confidence - Big Time.

Haven't been able to write much, lately - but starting next week, I'm doing a no-hold barred write-a-thon that'll take FC write through the climax, to the exciting conclusion. Anything you can do to get the word out is HUGELY appriciated (as are your comments)

Now. I've got some plotting to do - right after I finish "Lemon"...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home