Welcome to Hydrargentium's: We Blog!

Monday, March 31, 2008

aLp

Hurray! Bernie Hou has resumed regular updates of Alien Loves Predator!

Why is this such a noteworthy cause for celebration? Too many reasons to explain, that's why! I think I'll let today's comic stand as an example of what I mean.

See? Yeah, really. I know. Yeah. Just... yeah.

Anyway, Bernie, if you're reading this, thanks a whole whole whole whole bunch, and I now forgive you for not naming the twins Boris and Zeev. (And if you're not, well, congratulations, you've officially placed yourself in ranks of just about everyone else on the planet. Sucks to be... my blog.)

Hg

4 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, April 02, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...I'd completely forgotten that aLp existed. Damn you. *tries to resist urge to read the entire archive*

 
At 1:25 AM, May 06, 2008 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Dude, that is just one of the weird nerd squad stories I have. Another is the lightning round (ten questions in one minute) that offered selections from the FRIENDS episode where they play a trivia game. I got all ten in forty-two seconds; I am that much of a geek.

Currently, my autobiography is going to be called "Somewhere Between Pretentious and Pop" from the Los Campesinos! song It All Started With a Mixx. No joke, and no stealing it. :-)

Glad you stopped by; feel free to visit often! Any room in the place is for rent, pretty much, since I transferred over from Xanga, leaving a sizable audience behind.

<3 Sara

 
At 12:37 PM, May 28, 2008 , Blogger pyroarcher said...

hey i just read your story Lemonade and was wondering if there was a continuation of it somewhere?

 
At 1:55 AM, October 30, 2008 , Blogger Scott said...

Whoah, I'd forgotten ALP, this is awesome news! Thanks for the heads-up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home